Yarmouth Rowing Club COVID-19 Protocols, as of April 2021
To help ensure the health and safety of our members and others present, we ask members to observe the following Yarmouth Rowing Club COVID-19 Protocols at the Greene Marine Boat Yard, where the club stores and launches its boats.
Prior to arrival at the boat yard:
· Complete your COVID-19 vaccination process, including the two week period following your final vaccination. You are then considered “Fully Vaccinated.”
· If, in the rare circumstance that, despite your fully vaccinated status, during the season you test positive for COVID-19, and you have been at the boat yard in the prior 10 days, please notify the co-Presidents and all rowers with whom you have had contact. You agree that your diagnosis can be shared among the members, so that they can take self-care precautions.
· If you are running a fever or experiencing COVID-19 symptoms, do not appear at the boat yard. If you have been with members in the 7 days prior to experiencing these symptoms, please notify those members.
· If you have come into contact with a person who is sick and/or diagnosed with COVID-19, inform the co-Presidents and any members with whom you have rowed in the past week, and do not appear at the boat yard until your medical provider determines you are no longer a potential carrier of the virus. You agree that the information regarding your exposure can be shared among the members, so that they can take self-care precautions.
Upon arrival at the boat yard:
· Before exiting your vehicle, sanitize your hands (please have sanitizer in your car) and secure your face mask, which must cover your nostrils and mouth and extend from the bridge of your nose to under your chin.
While present at the boat yard:
· Wear your face mask at all times except when you are in the boat and away from the dock.
· As much as possible, maintain a physical distance of at least 6 feet from all other persons at the boat yard.
· Equipment care: Sanitizer spray or wipes will be available in the locker for your use to sanitize equipment prior to your use, if you choose to do so.
Thank you in advance for following these guidelines.